- Apple Airport Extreme Utility For Windows 10 Download
- Airport Utility Windows 10 Download
- Airport Utility For Windows 10 Download
Download AirPort Utility 5.6.1 for Windows AirPort Utility 5.6.1 allows you to configure and manage the new AirPort Express with simultaneous dual band 802.11n. For the latest information on AirPort software, check Software Update in System Preferences or the following Apple website: Apple Support Downloads. You may still count on Airport Utility for Windows. The trick is that once you start up Windows 10 operating system, do not hurry up to use just any applications. In this case, Airport will most probably find the Apple network successfully. Apple AirPort Utility for Windows PC – Apple Inc has developed this great File Transfer and Networking app for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit/32-bit. Download Apple AirPort Utility latest version free for Windows PC. Allows you to configure and manage AirPort Express with dual band 802.11n. Now, this app is available for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7. I searched forums, couldn't find this answer. Does the Airport Extreme 6th gen (802.11ac, A1521 model) now work with the Airport Utility for Windows? I understand originally it didn't, but then read read somewhere I can't find now, that 6th gen now works with the Windows Utility.
Apple periodically offers software updates (called firmware updates) that improve AirPort performance, security, and functionality. Here's how to make sure that your base station is up to date.
Before you begin
- Make sure that your base station and Mac or iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) are connected to the Internet.
- If your base station is performing a Time Machine backup or sharing a hard drive on your network, make sure that none of your devices are currently using that drive. Updating an AirPort base station causes it and its network services to be temporarily unavailable.
Restart your base station
Open AirPort Utility on your Mac or iOS device, then follow these steps to restart your base station. If you have more than one base station, restart your primary base station last.
Apple Airport Extreme Utility For Windows 10 Download
AirPort Utility shows a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and any base stations connected to it. The primary base station (Home, in this example) is connected to the Internet via your modem or router.
- Select your base station in AirPort Utility, then enter the base station password, if prompted.
- On Mac, choose Base Station > Restart from the menu bar.
- On iOS devices, tap the base station in AirPort Utility, then tap Edit > Advanced > Restart Base Station.
If you can't restart using AirPort Utility, just unplug the base station for a few seconds, then plug it back in.
Check for a firmware update
- After restarting your base station, select the base station in AirPort Utility to see details about it. If you have more than one base station, start with the one farthest from your primary base station.
- On Mac, the details pop-up shows an Update button when an update is available. Click the Update button to install the update.
- On iOS devices, the details screen shows a numbered badge next to Version when an update is available. Tap Version, then tap Download and Install.
- Your base station automatically restarts after the update is installed. Repeat these steps for any other base stations you're using. Update your primary base station last.
|Base station||Latest firmware*||How to download and install this firmware|
AirPort Time Capsule 802.11ac
AirPort Extreme 802.11ac
AirPort Time Capsule 802.11n
AirPort Extreme 802.11n
|AirPort Express 802.11n||Version 7.8|
* Information only. To download and install firmware, use AirPort Utility.
** On Mac computers with OS X Mountain Lion or Lion, use AirPort Utility 6.3.1. On computers with Snow Leopard or Leopard, use Airport Utility 5.6.1, which supports 802.11n models and the original AirPort Express.
Airport Utility Windows 10 Download
- Learn how to check for Wi-Fi issues from your Mac or iOS device.
- Some base station features are available only while administering your Wi-Fi network from the latest operating system for your Mac or iOS device.
- If one of your network devices isn't compatible with the updated firmware, you might be able to reinstall older firmware. On Mac, click the base station in AirPort Utility, then Option-click the firmware version number. On iOS devices, tap the base station in AirPort Utility, then go to Version > Older Versions.
Airport Utility is a practical utility that guides owners of Apple's AirPort devices to share a wireless Internet connection.
The main interface of this application on Windows is rather easy to understand. It includes two panels, the right-hand side is where a list of discovered Airport networks will be displayed.
The Airport Utility provides and possibility of connecting multiple devices to connect to an AirPort network or even configure the settings of an AirPort Base Station. It does so by establishing a connection through a Time Capsule or an Apple AirPort Base Station.
The usefulness of this program for owners of AirPort WiFi networks is great, as it cuts down any of the tedious work involved in setting up network connections; an often difficult task.
Other things that Airport Utility is useful for include updating the firmware of the router, restarting, addition of wireless clients and more.
All in all, Airport Utility is a must-have for owners of Apple's AirPort router, providing quick configuration for Windows users. Apart from AirPort base station, Airport Utility also supports AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule.
Features and highlights
- See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
- Get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
- View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
- Easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router address
AirPort Utility on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from wifi software without restrictions. AirPort Utility 22.214.171.124 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Compatibility with this wireless connection software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of AirPort Utility may be available from Apple.Filed under:
Airport Utility For Windows 10 Download
- AirPort Utility Download
- Freeware WiFi Software
- Major release: AirPort Utility 5.6
- Wireless Connection Software