Select Download. 9 Enter your BlackBerry ID Username and Password. BlackBerry ID Username BlackBerry ID Password 10 Select Continue. 11 You can now find the app in the main menu. BlackBerry Bold 9900 7.1 Change device; Guides; User manual; Specifications; Compare; Device Guides is offered to MNOs and MVNOs by Mobilethink.
Here is a late night treat for all of you T-Mobile users rocking a BlackBerry Bold 9900 or BlackBerry Torch 9810. OS 7.1 has been officially rolled out to your devices. Here is what the new update has to offer!
/transformers-prime-pc-download/. The new BlackBerry OS 7.1 has the following features.
- Wi-Fi Calling: Allows you to make calls over a Wi-Fi network. Does not support handoffs to cell network, so calls will drop when you leave the Wi-Fi coverage.
- Mobile HotSpot/USB tethering: Allows you to connect up to five devices to the internet through your BlackBerry device.
- Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS): A personalized emergency alert system designed to alert people of nearby threats or emergencies.
- BBM Music: A new feature that lets you download 50 tracks when you sign up and up to 25 tracks per month.
- Bing search: Device searches also uses Bing to provide additional search results.
- BlackBerry Device Analyzer: Lets you perform diagnostic tests to check for errors or issues, which can help you resolve device problems without having to call Customer Care. Check out theWhat is the BlackBerry Device Analyzer to learn more.
To update your device fire up Desktop Manager or check for the update on your device. Feel free to grab the install files for OS 22.214.171.1248 down below. Let us know in the comment section how you like it!
Blackberry Bold 9900The following two tabs change content below.
Blackberry Bold 9900 4g
- BlackBerry Extends Support for BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 Devices with a small Stipulation - August 1, 2019
- BlackBerry’s QNX Software Now Embedded in More Than 150 Million Vehicles - June 24, 2019
- New BlackBerry Hub+ Beta Updates Available for Downloading! - June 18, 2019