FIFA Soccer 11 Plus Manual - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Warm up for soccer players. 6m Part 1 & 3 Part 2 A: Running exercise B: Jog back A A B B The course is made up of 6 pairs of parallel cones, approx. Two players start at the same time from the first pair of cones.
See the guidance at the top of this page to understand why you are not seeing interactive Football/Soccer images.
See the guidance at the top of this page to understand why you are not seeing interactive Football/Soccer images. Usb virus scan v2.44 serial key.Save Image:
FIFA 11 Warm-Up plus SAQ (30 mins)
Organization: (15 mins)
Motorola radio program software free. 10x40 yard area (30 yards from first cone to last cone)
FIFA 11 Warm-Up
- Each exercise is ran 2x
- Jog back to the start line - use as recovery
- Try to have each pair be in sync/unison
- Next pair doesn't start until pair in front reaches first cones
1) Simple Jog down.
2) 'Open the Gate': Drive knee straight up, then twist rotating out; Alternate legs.
3) 'Close the Gate': Knee comes up but at a right angle to the body, then twist rotating inward; Alternate legs.
4) 'Circle Partner': Pair runs to first cone, then still facing forward, side shuffle towards each other, going around one another in a tight circle, then shuffle back out to their side of the channel. Run forward to second cone and repeat.
5) 'Jump with Shoulder contact': Pair runs to first cone, then still facing forward, side shuffle towards each other, and jump to bump shoulders, land softly and shuffle back out to their side of the channel. Run forward to the second cone and repeat.
6) Sprint to the second cone, decelerate to then backpedal to the first cone; sprint to the third cone, decelerate to then backpedal to the second cone, etc.
7) 75% pace sprint through the channel to opposite end.
8) Lunge. Alternate Legs
9) Sweep the floor with fingers. Alternate legs
10) 'Bounding': Drive the knee up as you 'jump/bound' across the channel; opposite arm should come up as your knee comes up; each 'step' is a new bound (think long-jump strides).
11) 'Plant & Cut': Pairs run across one another to the first cone and plant/cut to then go to cone two; zig-zag across one another through the length of the channel
SAQ (15 mins)
1) poles(cones)- forward shuffle, backward shuffle, forward add a ball, forward and backward( add a ball), step over the marker (add ball) 5 toe taps each ball
2) ladder- 1 touch, 2 touch( high knees), ichy shuffle, left in both in right in, back wards in/out, scissors (arms and legs together-both), box step, drunken shuffle, bounding wide (hold,both feet in then out), single leg hop(both sides), forward scissor shuffle( across over feet)
3) hurdles- 2 legs, right leg, left left, shuffle between, high knees with arms, up/downs ---5 foundations between per ball
Fifa 11 Plus Pdf Editor
Playing football or any other field based sport requires endurance, agility, speed, as well as a technical and tactical understanding of the game. All of these aspects will be taught and improved during training sessions, but playing field sports also involves a risk of injury. Thus, an optimal training session should also include exercises to reduce the risk of injury.
Fifa 11 Plus Pdf File
The “FIFA 11+” is an injury prevention programme that was developed by an international group of experts based on their practical experience with different injury prevention programmes for amateur players aged 14 or older. It is a complete warm-up package and should replace the usual warm-up prior to training. In a scientific study, it was shown that youth football teams using the “FIFA 11+” as a standard warm-up had a significant lower risk of injury than teams that warmed up as usual. Many coaches already incorporate aspects of this programme in their usual warm-up.
The key elements of effective injury prevention programmes for football players are core strength, neuromuscular control and balance, eccentric training of the hamstrings, plyometrics and agility.
The FIFA 11+ program combines these 3 key elements into a simple 20min warm up that should be implemented prior to training sessions and games.
The program is most effective when completed a minimum of two times a week with correct technique. We would suggest that even an abbreviated FIFA 11+ program would be beneficial if a 20min program is too long.
Here are links to the PDF poster and manual.
A new program called FIFA11+ for kids has recently been developed by the same group of international experts for athletes 7 to 13 years old. It contains a basic injury prevention program that younger athletes will be able to complete. By improving basic motor skills this program will not only help to reduce injuries but also enhance performance.
Here are the links to the PDF poster and manual
Fifa 11 Plus Pdf File
There is also an app that has been developed by the International Olympic Committee called Get Set, it provides injury prevention strategies for all Olympic sports, soccer (football) is covered with videos taken from the FIFA 11+ warm up program.
Here is the link to the app: