PC GAME FIXES
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
CALIFORNIA MEGAMOD is a multi-mod for GTA San Andreas that contains LOTS of new stuff to improve the game at 200%, several themed mods, new game-modes, new vehicles, tuning options, new textures, new peds, new plants, new weapons, new clothes, tags, tattoos, maps, special FXs, scripts, technical improvements, etc. California Megamod allows you to have different mods and total conversions at. The modification is NOT VISA MAP MODIFICATION BASE, But Its San Andreas Maps base on GTA V Style on SA. Add file Grand Theft Auto V: San Andreas V1.0.1 Patch Next Gen This patch has been archived by the uploader because it is out of date and no longer supported. DOWNLOAD LINK(MAIN.SRC)NOTE:FIRST MEATHOD CAN REMOVE YOUR SAVES. GUYS HELP ME TO GET MOR. 21 February 2013 GTA San Andreas Unlike the previous one Pack, Here only standard transport, a large number of which is replaced. Pak did very long, almost all the transport changed only.col Rate and comment.
GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS v1.0 FOV FIXER/WIDESCREEN FIX (5.48MB)*Updated 17/9/2013
Search for related No-CD & No-DVD Patch
No-CD & No-DVD Patch troubleshooting: The most common problem getting a No-CD/No-DVD patch to work is ensuring that the No-CD/No-DVD patch matches you're game version, because the games exe is changed when a patch update is applied previous versions won't work.
If its an older game you are playing and you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8 it may not work, if you right click the .exe file and choose Properties and then Compatibility you can change this to run in Windows 98/ Windows 2000 etc. You can find more information on the Beginners Help page here
About This File
Gta San Andreas V1.0 All Crash Fix Patch Windows 7
What's New in Version 1.01
Gta San Andreas V1.0 All Crash Fix Patch Full
- Prevents and removes the 'Hot Coffee' modification.
- Added support for 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions (may also do 1080p, not sure).
- Version Number displayed on game title screen.
- Issue fixed on machines where the OS has been updated (one OS installed over top of another) and has 2 registry keys that point to the users 'My Documents' folder (we incorrectly used to assume the Win2000 folder, now correctly uses the last installed OS folder) - users know this as 'user account period bug'.
- Crash when entering advanced display options with only 32 meg of video ram (32 meg of video ram is not supported and will only allow use of 640*480 in 16 and 32 bit. At this resolution it is likely you will see the 'Black Roads' LOD problem). We do NOT however disallow machines with 32 meg of video ram from running GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas.
- Crash when entering advanced display options on a dual monitor machine after :- starting game on primary monitor in maximum resolution, exiting, starting again in maximum resolution on secondary monitor. Secondary monitor maximum resolution had to be greater than maximum resolution of primary monitor.
- Destroyed cars now are correct colour.
- Dirty cars now able to get clean.
- Numpad 5 key is now mappable when re-defining controls.
- Issue on all machines where certain collisions caused parts of the audio system to crash (sound effects, cutscene audio - only radio keeps going) - users know this as 'Rain / Thunderstorm bug'.
- Improvements to DVD streaming.
- Audio problems in interior / exterior transitions and getting in / out of cars fixed.
- Some fixes to ensure reverb is not present at certain save points.
- Improvements to dance game timings.
- Crash occuring when using 'user radio files' while the frame limiter is disabled.