Free kodi 16.0 download. Ue boom app for mac. Multimedia tools downloads - Kodi by Team-Kodi and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
Kodi 16.1 Jarvis is officially available to download and update. Keep reading for details about what is changes in Kodi 16.1 and for a link on how you can download and update.
The Kodi team has officially released Kodi 16.1 Jarvis and you can download it today! Check out the release notes from the Kodi team below and then you will see a download link as well! If you install over top of your existing Kodi setup, all of your add-ons and settings SHOULD be safe, but it’s always a good idea to back things up first just in case!
Once a ‘final’ version is released some new bugs and/or problems usually appear out of nowhere, and this release is no exception. Even though tens of thousands of users were already testing the 16.0 version before release and we as team trying very hard to prevent any problems, as soon as millions start using the released version some problems we either did not think of or which we did not notice before pop up. To counter some of these new issues, we’re bringing you this maintenance release called 16.1 which has some additional fixes on top of the 16.0
Kodi V16 1 Jarvis Free Download
- Free kodi 16.1 windows 64-bit download. Multimedia tools downloads - Kodi by Team-Kodi and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
- Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open source media player application developed by the XBMC/Kodi Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating-systems and hardware platforms, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.
It should be ok to just install this on top of your current Kodi 16.0 version without uninstalling previous version. For the MySQL users out there; we never bump the database versions in our bugfix or maintenance releases – you can safely keep using it within your network.
Fixes done in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- • Never cache addons directories
- • Fix typo when calculating forced ratio size
- • AndroidStorageProvider: Ignore /mnt/runtime and don’t call Exists all the way every some 500 ms as this will affect performance
- • Set of fixes for DirectX rendering
- • Fixed crash under JSON-RPC on iOS/OSX
- • 20% performance gain on opening EPG guide window
- • Add missing libgif.so to the Android package
- • Fix Kodi freezing if no ADSP add-on is present
- • EventServer security fix by only allowing localhost
- • Fix possible lockup when entering EPG grid
- • Fix possible problems with rendering on Windows
- • Fix possible non working key presses after a key long press
- • Don’t do a video chapter skip if there’s only one chapter
- • Fix possible lock up by increasing timeout to let screensavers properly exit
- • Fix render capture (bookmark images) on certain hardware with DXVA on Windows
- • Fix problem in ZeroConfBrowser that could cause problems on exit
- • Fix crash one OSX 10.7 when trying to resolve HDD names
- • Fix possible crashes when using VAAPI and DXVA video rendering
- • Fix song reported on playback of songs from cuesheet