Yeah, I took apart The Dream King for educational purposes and realized that it was completely built on Perfect Harmony. The Mega Man assets are contained within the file itself, even though they do not appear in the game. Dev posted some screenies of Zero in an aquarium level today. Just two, but the first signs of the project in three months. Megaman Perfect Harmony features multiple pathways, plenty of hidden secrets and if you can find them. FUSION ELEMENTS. Yes, they're there. You just have to look for them. The creator also has a kickstarter for a game called The Dream King, which runs in the same engine but plays in the vein of a Metroidvania title.
Hi everybody. Version 1.2 of Mega Man: Rock N Roll is available now, fixing some bugs that have been reported.
Mega Man Perfect Harmony Download Free
Megaman Perfect Harmony 2 Demo 0.1 E 2,074 players, 3,378 plays 0 playing now, 10 most ever online 7. Embed Share 2 favourites VoidFran Published on 24 Dec, 2016. Download Mega Man Co-Op! Imagine being able to shoot up the bad bots of Dr. Wily with a buddy. Mega Man Co-Op makes that dream a reality! Join a friend on the internet for 2-player shoot-’em-up action or go at it alone the old-fashioned way! There’s only one level, but you can make more with the level editor! Gallery Slide-jump for a 1Up! MEGA MAN PERFECT HARMONY Developer: Rud. Perfect Harmony is more Contra than Mega Man. Endless barrage of enemies, horrible stage design and the marks of lackluster research leaves me horrified. It’s a game that was developed for four players and never balanced for single player. That to me is a serious offense.
Also, a Linux version of the game is available now.
( Arch or Manjaro Users can use the AUR package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/megaman-rocknroll/ )
As before, your savegames will carry over automatically without the need to do anything on your part. Just unzip the new version and boot it up. Control and Display settings should also carry over.
- Fixed an screen in Endgame:Robot-Factory where Met’s could get stuck on the conveyor belt.
- Fixed an issue where the ice-blocks in Reactor Man’s stage could appear inside a wall.
- The refight stage could potentially have problems with resetting properly after a double-KO. This is hopefully fixed.
- An issue about Mega Man’s second castle stage has been reported where Fireman would run away without clearing the path for you. I have not been able to reproduce that situation on my end, so I had to try and implement a failsafe without being able to check it. Please let me know if this solved the problem.
- On the fight with the Machine (phase 1), the flying enemies that are spawned were never meant to be trapped with Ghost’s weapon (and therefore produced the wrong sprite when they were).
- In some cases, a boss-door on ice-physics would not open until you jumped around to realign yourself with the floor. This should not happen anymore.
- The Teleporters in Dagger Man’s section could potentially teleport you on the same frame you touched spikes, causing you to explode after the teleportation. This is fixed (in the players favor – teleporting will take priority over spikes).
But instead of telling you about the game, I figured it would be easier to provide a visual element as well as a few quick playthroughs of the game. Because what good are words, when you've got video?
And my own playthroughs, describing some of the bonus characters in the game:
And my Tornado Run.
Megaman Perfect Harmony features multiple pathways, plenty of hidden secrets and if you can find them.. FUSION ELEMENTS. Yes, they're there. You just have to look for them.
The creator also has a kickstarter for a game called The Dream King, which runs in the same engine but plays in the vein of a Metroidvania title.
Donations are still going, so if you want to help the game out (FUNDED but any bit helps!) you can do so by visiting the official kickstarter page:
And what kind of person would I be if I didn't give you a demo? So here's a demo of that game too:
The Dream King Demo
Have fun! And thanks for checking it out!