- Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent 64-bit
- Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent Kickass
- Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent Download
- Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent Pirate Bay
Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent 64-bit
Note: Some of the information in this guide applies only to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 installations, and some information applies only to AX 2012 R2, AX 2012 Feature Pack, or AX 2012. Unless otherwise noted in this guide, all other content applies to AX 2012, AX 2012 Feature Pack, AX 2012 R2, and AX 2012 R3.
Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent Kickass
Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent Download
Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Download Torrent Pirate Bay
- Download Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (PDF ebook)
- PDF: 840 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (August 24, 2014)
- Dig into the architecture and internals of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 - with firsthand insights from the team that designed and developed it. Deepen your knowledge of the underlying frameworks, components, and tools - and deliver custom ERP applications with the extensibility and performance your business needs. Useful for Microsoft Dynamics AX solution developers at all levels, this guide will provide max benefit to those who understand OOP, relational database, and Transact-SQL concepts.
- Gain best practices, patterns, and techniques to:
- Exploit interoperability with Microsoft Visual Studio tools
- Work with MorphX and avoid common pitfalls with X++ code
- Use Enterprise Portal with ASP.NET and SharePoint for rich web-based apps
- Simplify process automation with built-in workflow infrastructure
- See how the runtime implements security and configuration
- Gain greater control over complex batch jobs
- Test applications, publish services, and optimize performance
- About the Author
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX Team focuses on business-application innovation and developer productivity. The program managers, software architects, test architects, software design engineers, and developer leads who helped write this book spanned two continents yet shared a common vision: Deliver as much technical depth and developer-specific guidance as possible in a single reference.