Remove the lock code by flashing the device in NOKIA C1-01
- Nokia Security Code By Ant Free Download
- Nokia Security Code By Ant Free Download 64-bit
- Nokia Security Code By Ant Free Download Torrent
If you have forgotten the security password (also known as a lock code) for your NOKIA C1-01 and there is no other way to perform the hard reset you should try uploading a new firmware by performing the flash operation on your cell phone. That way you will restore the default password but also lose all data on your device and bring all settings to the factory state.
In the following tutorial, we present step by step on how to perform such an operation. Please be aware of the consequences and risks that may result from this process.
To accomplish successfully the whole operation you should perform the followings steps:
Downloads Section. Here you will find a collection of the most useful Nokia software available. I will aim to update this section regularly. Unlike many download sections, all files here have been tested but you are still warned to use them at your own risk! Reset Security Code Software. Security code / Master Code Generator by Keith Updated 28. Nokia 216 RM-1187 Security Code Unlock By Nokia Software Recovery Tool 8.1.25. Use security code (Screen Lock) is very necessary but forget it We will not be able to use our phone. If want to use back to normal we have to unlock it. For Nokia phones with a keyboard we do not Hard Reset So we have to use the support of specialized tools. Dead phone USB flashing using Nokia Care Suite (to remove Nokia security code) 1. First-up copy the phone firmware files and paste them in C: ProgramData Nokia Packages Products RM-xxx (rename “xxx” according to your phone type for example it will be RM-596 for Nokia N8) – create the folder RM-xxx if it does not exist at the above location.
- Download Nokia’s firmware
How to install the Nokia Care Suite.
- First of all, download the Nokia Care Suite on your PC. You can find it here: Nokia_Care_Suite
- Afterwards, extract the package with the application.
- Open the Nokia Care Suite folder and click on the installer application. In my case, this file is named Nokia Care Suite PST 5.0 2013.13.4.4.
- Follow the standard installation process by selecting Next and accepting the terms in the license agreement.
- Make sure that you chose the Complete setup type.
- Start the building in a process by selecting Install option.
- As soon as the information about successfully completed installation appears on the screen choose Finish.
- Afterwards, copy from Nokia Care Suite directory and replace the usergroupsconfiguration.cfg file to: C:Program Files (x86)NokiaNokia Care SuiteProduct Support Tool For Store 5.0 if you’re running a 64-bit version of Windows C:Program FilesNokiaNokia Care SuiteProduct Support Tool For Store 5.0 if you’re running a 32-bit version of Windows.
- Excellent! The Nokia Suite has just been installed.
How to read the product code
- In the first step connect your phone to the PC. Make sure that the device is turned on and choose PC Suite or Ovi Suite.
- Then open the Nokia BEST application and wait until your phone is properly detected.
- In the top menu open the Service Tool section.
- Finally, choose the Read Info operation and find the information about the Product Code on the black screen.
- First of all, remove the back cover and the battery.
- Afterwards, find the information about the device’s Product Code which should figure as a Code: XXXXXXX
If you need to download a different firmware version for the NOKIA C1-01, you should look for the appropriate code in the section Product Codes. You can choose here the firmware that suits to your needs the best by choosing, for example cellular network, country or navigation options.
How to download Nokia’s firmware
All needed firmware can download from
How to flash your device
- Start by downloading the Nokia BEST application on your PC. You may find it here: Nokia_ BEST_simlock_pl.exe
- In the next step extract the package with the application.
- Turn on your device and connect it to your PC using the Micro USB cable. When your computer detects the new device, select the PC Suite or OVI Suite on your phone.
- Afterwards, open the Nokia BEST folder and double click on the Start BEST icon.
- Then from the top menu open Settings section, choose DataPackage path and check the address to folder which should contain the firmware files.
- Open the folder from the checked path and in that place paste the folder with the phone’s software. The folder should be named by RM-XXX.
- Next, in the Nokia BEST interface go to Flashing menu and make sure that the files load automatically to the empty brackets.
- Make sure that you have selected the following options Use INI, Backup, Chk/Read, Set Normal and FactorySet.
- In order to start the whole operation click on the Flash icon.
- Well done! After a while, the flash should be completed. Your phone will erase all data and settings and your lock code will come back to standard one.
What can go wrong
- If the Nokia BEST does not automatically load the firmware files in the empty brackets you can do two things:
- Reload the path to the folder with phone’s firmware by selecting Settings, choosing a DataPackage path and tapping Change active dir. When the window with available options appears to choose the same path as it was before.
- In Flashing section choose a manual option for a few seconds.
- Afterwards go back to Use INI option and the files should load in the empty brackets.
- If the Nokia BEST disconnects your device while flashing the device and you are asked to connect the phone, on the selected interface do the following sequence:
- Replace the battery from your phone for a moment.
- Disconnect your phone from the computer.
- Turn on the phone by holding the power button.
- Connect your phone to the computer and choose PC Suite or Ovi Suite.
- Click on the Flash icon and the operation will be continuing
- If your phone while flashing switches on and does not want to turn back on, do the following steps:
- Disconnect and connect your phone to the computer into PC Suite or Ovi Suite.
- In the flashing section choose Dead Mode and click on FLASH.
- If the Nokia BEST asks you to press the power button on your phone, do it immediately.