Welcome to the profiles download page
UPDATE: A suggested FSX profile for the X-55 Rhino has been added to the Profiles V3 package. Further details for creating Rhino profiles for other games are below.
Hi, I'm a bit confused about the Saitek X52 Pro and profiles. So Saitek provides an Elite Dangerous profile that I can edit and load in the X52 Pro. But I can also select X52 in the Elite Dangerous controls and edit the bindings there. How are these related? And what is the difference. Saitek's X52 defines precise flight simulator operation, employing a multifunction LCD for easy access to an astounding 282 programmable commands. Coordinate your flight plan with clock and stopwatch function, plus an adjustable handle to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes.
Please note that the function of the profiles is not to make the controller work in the game (as that is accomplished by using the game's own control configuration screens). Instead they merely allow you to adjust the button configuration of your controller externally to the game.
Saitek X52 Game Profiles Game
Follow these steps to view our suggested profile assignments, make modifications, and add new assignments. Pes 2018 commentary download for android.
Saitek X52 Game Profiles Downloads
- Unzip and deposit the profiles into your Saitek profile folder.
- On XP, this is located in C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsSmartTechnology Profiles.
- On Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 it's in C:UsersPublicDocumentsSmartTechnology Profiles.
Note 2: For Rhino owners the Saitek profile folder is located at C:UsersPublicDocumentsMad CatzX-55 Rhino.
- Open your profile editor, and then use the 'open' function to view a profile.
- To assign a function to a button, right click a button cell in the editor. The menu will show all the commands saved to the profile document. Left click the command name and it will be assigned to that button.
- Repeat this process for any other commands you want to add.
- Once you are happy with your setup, click the Save As button and give your new profile a name. You can save over the existing one if you want, but it may be best to keep this one unchanged as a template for new profiles.
- You can then activate the profile by clicking the profile button (blue target reticule) in the editor window. Alternatively, once saved, the profile will appear in your Saitek icon menu located in the system tray. Left click on the profile name to activate, and click clear profile to deactivate the profile.
For X-55 Rhino owners, right click on the Rhino icon in the system tray to quick select or clear a profile.
Saitek X52 Profiles
|X-56 Rhino||X-55 Rhino||X52||X52 Pro||X-65F||AV8R||Evo||FLY 5||V1||ST290||ST290 Pro||Yoke||TPM|
|Rise of Flight|
|Wings of Prey|
|No Profile Data|
|Profile Coming Soon|