Are you feeling upset when you see a yellow warning icon or a question mark next to SM Bus Controller in Device Manager? Don’t worry, it is most likely a driver issue. After reading this post, you should be able to fix it on your own quickly & easily!
- Windows 7 64-bit Prices
- Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Download Intel 3.0
- Windows 7 64-bit Rapidshare
- Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Download Intel Core I5
- Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Download Intel Windows 10
- SM Bus Controller - Driver Download. Vendor:. Product: SM Bus Controller. Hardware Class: Net. Windows 7 64-Bit Driver. Total Driver Versions: 3.
- The Intel(R) Chipset Software Installation Utility installs Windows. INF files to the target system. These files outline to the operating system how to configure the Intel(R) chipset components in order to ensure that the following features function properly: - Core PCI and ISAPNP Services- PCIe Support - IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support- SATA Storage Support - USB Support.
Feb 09, 2017 Double-click the SMBus device, and then click the Driver tab. Click Roll Back Driver to restore the SMBus Controller device driver. Restart the system. Method 2: Reinstall the SMBus device driver. To do this, do one of the following: For Intel Desktop or Server Boards, download and install Intel Desktop Utilities.
What is the SM Bus Controller?
The SM Bus Controller is a chipset on the motherboard. Its main purpose is to monitor the voltage and temperature of the motherboard. If you see a question mark in front of the SM Bus Controller, it indicates that the hardware is not recognized by Windows. A yellow warning icon in front of it indicates that the SM Bus Controller is not installed or the driver is not installed correctly.
There are two ways to update your SM Bus Controller driver:
Method 1 – Download and install the driver manually
Intel keeps updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to Intel’s official website, find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Method 2: Automatically update your drivers
Windows 7 64-bit Prices
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the driver for your SM Bus Controller manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Download Intel 3.0
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. /south-park-1998-game-pc-download/. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
Windows 7 64-bit Rapidshare
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Download Intel Core I5
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to the device whose name contains “SM Bus Controller” to automatically download the correct version of this driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).