Nikon Transfer 1.5.3 Software download for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.Note: View NX 2 (Nikon Transfer 2) is recommended for use with all Nikon digital cameras on the latest operating systems.
Nikon Transfer 1.5.3 Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Windows 7(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp
- Nikon Transfer 1.5.3 Win 7 Software – Download (50.51MB)
- Nikon Transfer 1.5.3 Win Vista Software – Download (50.50MB)
- Nikon Transfer 1.5.3 Win Xp Software – Download (50.51MB)
- The NPL-322+ Total Stations deliver an economic, versatile, and easy-to-use platform to ensure you get the job done right. Nikon’s legendary optics effectively allow in more light to give you brighter, clearer images. You’ll see the difference when you look through a Nikon Total Station even in the low-visibility conditions typical in the field.
- Download (208): SilverFast Ai IT8 Nikon Scan-Software (Win) Download SilverFast Ai Nikon Scan-Software (Mac) 6.6.2r2 Released: July 12, 2012 Added: July 12, 2012 Visits: 478.
Transit Nikon Total Station, free transit nikon total station software downloads, Page 3.
Description: New camera models ship with View NX 2 which includes Nikon Transfer 2. For newer cameras and computers, please use View NX 2.Allows for simple transfer of images captured with a Nikon digital camera or images recorded to media such as memory cards to a computer. Designed for easy integration with ViewNX and Capture NX software. Allows for back-up copying and embedding of information including copyright into image data during transfer.
Compatibility with 32-/64-bit versions of Windows 7 Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate has been added.However, under 64-bit versions, the software operates as a 32-bit application.
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 10.4.11, Mac OS 10.5.8, Mac OS 10.6.2
- Nikon Transfer 1.5.2 Mac Software – Download (25.90MB).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 2″ and 5″ angle accuracies
- Reflectorless and prism-only models
- Fast, accurate EDM
- Convenient and long-lasting Li-ion battery
- Easy-to-use keypad
- Rugged and lightweight
- Bluetooth enabled
- Dual axis compensation
- 50,000 point storage
The NPL-322+ Total Stations deliver an economic, versatile, and easy-to-use platform to ensure you get the job done right. Nikon’s legendary optics effectively allow in more light to give you brighter, clearer images. You’ll see the difference when you look through a Nikon Total Station even in the low-visibility conditions typical in the field. You’ll see much more detail and much less distortion, especially over longer distances. Better optics help you aim more precisely, and they’re much easier on your eyes – something you’ll really appreciate on long workdays.
Using the same rechargeable long life Li-ion battery as the Nivo series, combined with low power consumption design, the NPL-322+ provides the longest possible time in the field. For convenience, the Nikon NPL-322+ total stations include two batteries and a dual charger, to support even the longest of working days.
The Nikon NPL-322+ Series of mechanical total stations include 2″ and 5″ accuracies, reflectorless and prism-only models. All four NPL-322+ models feature dual axis compensation to correct for errors in tilt in the horizontal and vertical axes, wireless Bluetooth connections to external data collectors and 50,000 point onboard storage. All models have a 3,000m (9,840 ft) range to a single prism, with reflectorless models additionally having a 400m (1,300 ft) non-prism range.The Nikon NPL-322+ is built tough for all occasions.
|Model||NPL-322+ 2″||NPL-322+ 5″||NPL-322+ 2″ P||NPL-322+ 5″P|
|EDM Mode (s)||Prism & Reflectorless||Prism-only|
The Nikon NPL-322+ is built tough for all occasions.
DOCUMENTATION & DOWNLOADS
To download files off of the total station, use the Data Transfer Utility
Transit Software For Nikon Total Station Downloading Software
Nikon NPL -322
Nikon Total Station Repair
FIND A DEALER