- Undefined Reference To Winmain 16 Dev C 2b 2b C
- Undefined Reference To Winmain 16 Dev C++ Test
- Undefined Reference To [email protected]' C++
- Undefined Reference To Winmain 16 Dev C++ Download
Undefined Reference To Winmain 16 Dev C 2b 2b C
Have you used 'IMPLEMENTAPP(NameOfClassDerivedFromwxApp);' in your C source file? No: Please add it to the C source. The 'hello world' sample is a good reference for this too. Yes: Everything should be fine now. Regards, Mark EDIT: RTFM There's a quite good manual provided with wxWidgets. The WinMain function that is missing from your code is the 'main' function that is expected from a GUI Win32 application. If you select 'console' application, it should be looking for the 'main' function, which I presume you have defined in your 'main.c' file. Once added, it found main. Also, the nature of how this works means that mingw is trying to help by providing its own main which in turn calls WinMain. Microsoft equation 3.0 free download mac. GUI programs would only have WinMain and the main stub in mingw is used to get there. If you have a main, then it uses that instead. – Jeff Muir Mar 23 '16 at 0:53. Transformers rise of the dark spark download for android.compiling the minimal example ( http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/wiki.pl?Hello_World ) brings the following output:
Undefined Reference To Winmain 16 Dev C++ Test
Undefined Reference To [email protected]' C++
- Hmm, if he indeed is compiling a DLL and the linker is complaining about a missing reference to '[email protected]', it seems the wrong C-Runtime (CRT) is being linked in. The DLL CRT shouldn't have a reference to '[email protected]' at all.
- Re: Resolved but why? - undefined reference to ' email protected ' « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 10:23:47 am » If you compile a single file to an executable with CB, that file must contain a main function.
Undefined Reference To Winmain 16 Dev C++ Download
g++.exe -D__DEBUG__ HelloWorldApp.o -o 'test.exe' -L'f:/Dev-Cpp/lib' -L'D:/msys/1.0/local/lib' -mwindows -Wl,--subsystem,windows -mwindows D:/msys/1.0/local/lib/libwxmsw242.a -lstdc++ -lgcc -lodbc32 -lwsock32 -lwinspool -lwinmm -lshell32 -lcomctl32 -lctl3d32 -ladvapi32 -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -s -lgmon -pg -g3
d:/dev-cpp/bin/./lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/./././libmingw32.a(main.o)(.text+0x106):main.c: undefined reference to `[email protected]'
mingw32-make.exe: *** [test.exe] Error 1
Google says: http://www.bloodshed.net/faq.html#3
What the heck is going on here? Does anybody know how to fix this? Wxwidgets doesn't have any main function