Microsoft has released Windows 10 in 12 different versions. It’s a blend of Windows 7 and 8. The tiled menu of Windows 8 and the Start menu of Windows 7 make a great combination. The main features are identical in all versions of Windows. However, Microsoft has designed every version for a particular group of people. Here, I am going to discuss the most wanted edition of Windows 10 i.e. Windows 10 Professional.
Download the Windows 10 ISO image file from the download section. Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer. Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8-16 GB of space) with your computer. Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 10, and start the process.
Download Windows 10 Pro iso 64bit Full version the Original & Official ISO Software or File.The single-click direct download provided by SAM Technology.Now Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users Can hassle-free upgrade to Windows 10 full version without visiting the Windows Store. Windows 10 Activation Key NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR Note: If this activation key is not working for you. Then you must check Windows 10 Activator. Download Windows 10 ISO Highly Compressed 32 Bit 64 Bit Free Bootable Image. It is Latest Windows 10 Highly Compressed Bootable 32 bit 64 bit ISO ready to install via USB or CD for PC.
Free Download Microsoft Windows 10 Pro / Enterprise 20H2 v2004.10.0.19042.630 AIO (x86-x64) Multilingual Preactivated November 2020 Torrent Magnet + Direct ISO. Languages: English,German,Greek,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese-Portuguese,Portuguese-Brazil,Turkish. Seeds 23 Peers 35 Share Ratio Windows 10 Professional x64 RecNight – Preactivated torrent download Download link Windows 10 Professional x64 RecNight – enabled Fully activated Windows operating system with several typical and useful programs installed and ready to use. It is preferable that it is installed on a USB stick, not on a DVD. The seeds are enough. 7z x86 silent Integrated.
Download Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro 32-bit
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Before moving to the download guide, let’s see its download requirements.
- 1GHz processor or above
- 1GB RAM for 32-bit, 2GB RAM for 64-bit
- 16GB Hard disk space for 32-bit, 20GB Hard disk space for 64-bit
- A valid product key
Download android 6.0 marshmallow iso for pc. I have parted the process of installation into two parts. In the first part, you will download the “USB/DVD Download Tool” from Microsoft’s official site. It’s used to create a bootable USB/DVD. Then, you will install Windows 10 Pro.
Methods to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive [Installation Guide]
First, you should create a Windows 10 Pro bootable USB Drive. I am going to list various methods for this purpose. You can select any of them.
Method 1: Windows 10 Create Bootable USB
Follow the steps below to download and install Windows 10 Enterprise in your system.
- Connect a USB drive that contains a minimum of 8GB space with PC.
- Go to the end of the section and hit the “Download” button to start the downloading of Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Download the “Windows 10 Installation media” from Microsoft’s official site.
- Once, it is downloaded, double-click to launch it and select “Accept” from the options appear.
- Now, click the option “Create Installation Media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC” to move ahead.
- Select the “Next” option from there.
- Select the language, edition of Windows, Architecture and click “Next” from here.
- It shows you a USB flash drive option. Select this option. (Some users complain that they cannot see this option. If it is so, just refresh the page)
- Now, click the removable drive from the list appears here and click the “Next” option.
- Now attach the USB with the PC where you want to install Windows 10 Pro and restart the system.
Method 2: Create Bootable Windows 10 Disk Via Third-Party Tool
If you want to use an easy method, use a third-party tool known as “Rufus” for this purpose.
- Click here to download Rufus.
- Once it’s downloaded, click “Rufus.exe” to install it.
- Now double-click the tool to launch.
- Connect a USB flash drive to your PC.
- Open the tool and select “Create a Bootable USB Drive” from here.
- Now select “ISO image” and click “Next.”
- Select “Start” from the next screen and click “Windows 10 ISO” you want to install in your system.
- Rufus starts creating a bootable USB flash drive.
- Once, it’s done, plug in USB again and restart your system to install Windows 10 from USB.
Method 3: Create a Bootable USB via Command Prompt
Follow the steps below to create USB via Command Prompt.
- Click Here to download the “USB/DVD Download Tool.”
- Once you click, the downloading will start automatically.
- When downloading is over, click the “Download” option to start downloading the ISO image of Windows 10 Pro.
- Once it is also over, open “Command Prompt (Administrator)”
- Type “CHDIR” and press “Enter.”
- Now, type “bootsect/nt60E:” and press “Enter.”
- Copy ISO file from computer to the USB/DVD by typing the command “XCOPY I:*.*F:/E/F/H”
Installation of Windows 10 Pro
- Connect the USB drive with PC.
- Reboot PC and select “Boot from USB” option.
- It shows you that the system is loading files.
- Select “Language, Time Zone, and other settings” from the next page.
- Click “I Agree the License Terms” to proceed.
- Here, you see two installation options; Custom and Upgrade. If you want to install a fresh copy of Windows, select Custom otherwise go for “Upgrade.” If you select the “Custom” option, all your current files will be removed.
- Now select a location to save Windows 10 Pro. Here, you see an option to remove the “Old version of Windows.” Click “Delete” if you don’t want to use it otherwise; skip and go ahead.
- The system starts loading files. The installation process appears in percentage. Wait for a while until it gets up to 100%.
- Once, it’s over, you see an option to choose a name for your computer. Select a name if you desire so.
- Add a network or skip this option for now.
Your Windows 10 Pro is ready for use.
Windows 10 Pro Features
Let’s see what striking features it brings for us.
Windows 10 Pro has a non-tiled secret Start menu. It has a visible tiled Start menu too. You can right-click to the Start button to view the secret “Start” menu. It has all important options in textual form.
Microsoft BitLocker and EFS make your data securer. BitLocker encrypts hard disk drive, USB drive, and other storage devices.
Your favorite assistant Cortana is now more powerful in Windows 10 Pro. The search function has been categorized in documents, images, videos and other sections for quick fetching.
This edition of Windows has the Battery Saver feature. Activating Battery Saver gives you a long-lasting battery while you are working.
Remote Desktop is now more active to give you access to your system from remote places. It allows you to access your desired computer within no time.
Hyper-V is an integral part of Windows 10 Pro. Now, you can run the various OS on a virtual machine like Linux, Windows XP, and others without affecting the main system.
Fast Startup, sleep, quick shutdown and search make it a worthy Operating System to use. It does not take a long time in operations.
Task View allows you to view tasks comparatively. While working on various web pages, you can view them in Task View for easy switching from one to another.
Microsoft Edge is even faster to fetch accurate browsing results. It has the fluent design and reading mode and online sharing feature.
When I start the installation, a message appears “Windows Installation has failed.” How to fix it?
Make sure that you have sufficient storage space and unplug all peripheral devices.
I meet the download requirements. The Windows installation process starts but halts midway. Please help.
It may be due to a third-party antivirus program. Uninstall if you have any antivirus program. Sometimes, it’s because of the language pack. If you have any, uninstall it too.
What screen resolution is required for Windows 10 Pro?
It requires 800 x 600 pixels resolution.
Can a corrupt BCD affect Windows installation process?
Yes, it affects for sure and needs to be rebuilt. If you frequently install different operating systems, your Boot Configuration Data may remain incomplete. As a result, you won’t be able to boot your system.
I start Windows 10 Pro installation. When it reaches to 80%, it stops. Why?
Before installing Windows 10 Pro, run the “Windows Update” service to update your current Windows. Install all updates and restart PC. Now, try to install Windows 10 Pro again.
Windows 10 20H1 2004.19041.508 14in1 AIO Multilanguage x86 + x64 Pre-Activated [FTUApps]
Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.508)
Windows 10 Pro x86
Windows 10 Enterprise x86
Windows 10 Education x86
Windows 10 Pro Education x86
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x86
Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x86
Windows 10 loT Enterprise x86
Windows 10 Pro x64
Windows 10 Enterprise x64
Windows 10 Education x64
Windows 10 Pro Education x64
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x64
Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x64
Windows 10 loT Enterprise x64
[33 LANGUAGES INCLUDED]
* Arabic (Saudi Arabia) ar-SA
* Bulgarian (Bulgaria) bg-BG
* Czech (Czech Republic)cs-CZ
* Danish (Denmark) da-DK
* German (Germany) de-DE
* Greek (Greece) el-GR
* English(United States)en-US
* Spanish (Spain) es-ES
* Estonian (Estonia) et-EE
* Finnish (Finland) fi-FI
* French (France) fr-FR
* Hebrew (Israel) he-IL
* Croatian (Croatia) hr-HR
* Hungarian (Hungary) hu-HU
* Italian (Italy) it-IT
* Lithuanian (Lithuania)lt-LT
* Latvian (Latvia) lv-LV
* Norwegian, (Norway) nb-NO
* Dutch (Netherlands) nl-NL
* Polish (Poland) pl-PL
* Portuguese (Brazil) pt-BR
* Portuguese (Portugal) pt-PT
* Romanian (Romania) ro-RO
* Russian (Russia) ru-RU
* Slovak (Slovakia) sk-SK
* Slovenian (Slovenia) sl-SI
* Serbian(Latin,Serbia) sr-Latn-RS
* Swedish (Sweden) sv-SE
* Thai (Thailand) th-TH
* Turkish (Turkey) tr-TR
* Ukrainian (Ukraine) uk-UA
* Chinese (PRC) zh-CN
* Chinese (Taiwan) zh-TW
* OEM Branding according to Desktop/Laptop Motherboard Brand
* Rufus USB-tool included to make bootable USB Drive
* DriverHub included to Update and install Windows Drivers
* install.wim compressed to install.esd to downsize ISO
* Multilangual – 35 languages
Auto Name System Drive
Disable Enhanced Debug Log
This PC icon on Desktop
Show File Extensions
Remove ‘-Shortcut’ from icons
Disable Auto Reboot after Windows Updates
Disable Highlight of New Apps/Programs on Start Menu
Show User Folder Icon on Desktop
Disable Secure UAC’s Desktop Dimming
Disable Windows Search Indexing
Disable BSOD Auto restart
Add ‘About Windows’ on Desktop Context Menu
Show ‘Theme Settings’ Desktop Context Menu
Administrative Tools Context Menu on This PC icon on Desktop having following entries”
Program and Features
Show ‘Disk Management’ in Control Panel
Show Network Icon on Desktop
Command Prompt Context Menus
Show ‘Manage Power Plans’ Context Menu
Enable ‘Take Ownership’ Context Menu
Disable Windows’s Error Reporting
Enable ‘Snipping Tool’ Context Menu
Show ‘Disk Clean-Up’ Drive Context Menu
Taskbar’s icon view set to never combine
‘This PC’ view instead of ‘Quick Access’
Enable F8 Legacy Boot Menu
Change ‘Network Category’ Desktop Context Menu
Add ‘Advanced Recovery Tools’ to ‘This PC’ menu
Unpin the ‘Store’ icon or an UWP Apps from the Taskbar
Remove People Band from System Tray
Prevent OneDrive from installing
Prevent Cortana to start
Set Diagnostic/Feedback to Basic/Never
Set Windows Update to notify
Disable ‘Edit with Paint3d’
Enable Windows Photoviewer image file associations
Disable ‘Edit with Photos’ Context Menu
Hide the Taskbar Search Icon
Unpin the ‘Mail’ icon from the Taskbar
Prevent ‘Microsoft Edge’ from automatically starting
Unpin the ‘Task View’ icon from the Taskbar
Enable Registry Automatic Backups
Use Slim Start Menu and Cleaner Taskbar
Re-Enable the System Restore Feature
Show ‘All Tasks’ within the Control Panel View
Add ‘Manage User Accounts’ in Control Panel
About Windows in Desktop Context Menu
Minimum for all Windows 10 editions
1 GHz processor or higher.
1 GB (32-bit), 2 GB (64-bit) of RAM.
32 GB disk space.
Starting installer in PC (via USB)
Follow the steps given below:
Download the Windows 10 ISO image file from the download section.
Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer.
Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8-16 GB of space) with your computer.
Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 10, and start the process.
As soon as done, plug the bootable USB into a system where you want to install Windows 10.
Restart the computer.
Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
Select USB device and start the Windows 10 installer.
Tutorials For Free, Guides, Articles & Community Forum.OneHack.Us
Download Free Courses Online
Windows 10 64 Bit Preactivated Iso Download Iso