WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2011 is the yearly installment of the series, and like pretty much all of the games in the series, it is one crazy ride. WWE games have been around for a really long time, and they've been known for being quite the creative type of games. Just like the real WWE events, it's not like your average 'sport', and there's just as much show in the game as in the real events. These games used to come out yearly like most other sports games, so there wasn't much time to add mechanics and improve a lot. So let's see if there was enough time to make this game a great title.
- Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2015 Download For Android Apk
- Raw Vs Smackdown 2011 Download
- Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2011
- 200mb wwe smackdown vs raw ppsspp highly compressed download for android.
- Download Wwe Raw apk 1.2.3 for Android.
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Pc Game Free Download. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 WII game 4.37 GB Get ready the get the smack laid down on you once again with the. Wwe 2015 free download - WWE SmackDown! Vs RAW: Prima Official eGuide, Baidu Antivirus 2015, Genie Timeline Free 2015, and many more programs.
About the game
WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2011 has all the basics you could ask from a WWE game covered up nicely enough. The list of unlockable characters is huge, as you can choose from over 70 different wrestlers. The characters range from all-time legends to new wrestlers, and of course, the player-created wrestlers too.
Overall there's little improvement in terms of new game modes, but one of the biggest and most important new mechanics here is the WWE Universe mode. Probably the most original mode, and also the one that will give you many hours of fun playing it. It's kinda like an open story mode, where there will be a generated calendar with many events to play. But the story will also auto-generate interactions, events, and even partnerships between your wrestler and other ones.
This doesn’t eliminate the basic story mode and career mode present in past entries in the franchise. So it’s an interesting addition, and the idea of new rivalries appearing so naturally, new events always appearing, and much more, it means that it’s virtually infinite.
Is it a fighting game?
These kinds of sports games are always in a thin line between being a sports simulation game and a fighting game. The same thing happens with UFC Undisputed 2011, another fighting-sport based game. But in that case, it is a little bit different, of course, since UFC is a much more serious sport.
In every way, WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2011 is a less serious game more intended to have some fun than to simulate a real sports event. After all, not even a real-life WWE live event looks like a real sport itself, so the game does great in this sense.
Graphics and Visuals: The game doesn't look too good, that's nothing really new. It does a great job of giving a semi-realistic portrayal of the wrestlers in the game, and there's a solid art style in there. It's enough to be enjoyable and not so bad to be annoying.
Gameplay: The new game modes add a lot to the game, and makes it a little less repetitive too. The characters do feel slow and awkward to control, and the movements are blocky and choppy. It’s overall ok gameplay though, but not above average.
Sound: The narration of the commenters are a little repetitive, but they add a real sense to the game. All the wrestlers have their theme music alright, and there's little music aside from that. So the sound is ok but could be much better. Free download bluetooth software for file transfer pc to mobile.
There isn't much new in this entry for the series, but there are more general improvements overall. The new model works great for adding tons of replayability, but overall this is a great game to have fun with friends. It has a lot of downloadable content which is not great, but it's not necessary either so you can live without it
|WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2005|
|Series||SmackDown vs. Raw|
WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw is a professional wrestlingvideo game released on the PlayStation 2 by THQ and developed by Yuke's. It is part of the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw (later renamed to WWE 2K) series (the first under the SmackDown vs. Raw name) and is based on the professional wrestling promotionWorld Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), particularly the WWE brand extension. This game is the sequel to 2003's WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain and was succeeded in 2005 by WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006.
The game is largely similar to its predecessor, but adds some key features.
Several new gameplay features are introduced, including pre-match and in-match mini-games. The pre-match mini-games are randomly chosen before every singles match, Test of strength, Stare down and Shoving match. Several in-game mini-games include the chop battle and a spanking mini-game for female wrestlers in bra and panties matches. The meter mechanic from the chop battles are retained, but the player must perfectly time the button press three consecutive times to win. If the player does so, a cut scene of the two female wrestlers kissing is played.
The ability to sustain a submission till the count of 5 once a rope break had been reached was also implemented. The game features several arenas that WWE held events at in 2003 and 2004; there are also arenas based on each WWE television show.
Also added to the game was the Clean/Dirty system, which influenced each wrestlers tactics. Players can choose if the wrestler is clean, dirty or neutral. A clean or dirty wrestler has a meter that can be filled up by performing special clean/dirty actions or moves.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW also includes a redone WWE PPV (Pay-Per-View) mode from its past games where the player can play sample PPVs from 2004, or create a PPV of their own by booking matches choosing match types and any superstar, legend or created superstar in the game. Created Championships could be waged in the created PPVs. Before playing the PPV the game would show a generic highlight reel featuring two of the superstars in the main event of the show. Commentary began to improve and sync up with the matches more.
The game also featured an all-new Create-a-Championship mode where the player can create and defend the title in their created PPV. The game also includes the Create-A-Wrestler mode from previous games where the created superstars movesets, attributes, entrances, and brand could be customized. The create mode was improved from the previous game. Stables could be created featuring any wrestler game and entrances could be customized.
An all-new challenge mode provides gamers with opportunities to challenge themselves at different difficulty levels. In addition, several challenges put gamers in memorable matches from the past and beating these challenges will help unlock alternate attires, arenas.
Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2015 Download For Android Apk
The game received a 'Platinum' sales award from the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA), indicating sales of at least 300,000 copies in the United Kingdom.
The game received a score of 80/100 on review aggregatorMetacritic, indicating 'generally favorable reviews'.
|2004 Spike Video Game Awards||Best Fighting Game||Nominated|
Raw Vs Smackdown 2011 Download
- ^'ELSPA Sales Awards: Platinum'. Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association. Archived from the original on 15 May 2009. Retrieved 28 September 2017.
- ^Caoili, Eric (26 November 2008). 'ELSPA: Wii Fit, Mario Kart Reach Diamond Status In UK'. Gamasutra. Archived from the original on 18 September 2017.
- ^ ab'WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw for PlayStation 2 Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^EGM staff (25 December 2004). 'WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw'. Electronic Gaming Monthly (186): 122.
- ^Cutlack, Gary (17 November 2004). 'WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW'. Eurogamer. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^Zoss, Jeremy (December 2004). 'WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw'. Game Informer (140): 174. Archived from the original on 14 May 2008. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^Navarro, Alex (1 November 2004). 'WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw Review'. GameSpot. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^Leeper, Justin (10 November 2004). 'GameSpy: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw'. GameSpy. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^The Bearer (16 November 2004). 'WWE Smackdown vs. Raw - PS2 - Review'. GameZone. Archived from the original on 29 March 2009. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^Dunham, Jeremy (29 October 2004). 'WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW'. IGN. Archived from the original on 29 September 2008. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^Smith, David (January 2005). 'WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw'. Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine. Archived from the original on 12 March 2016. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- ^Dransfield, Ian (3 December 2004). 'WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw Review'. VideoGamer.com. Archived from the original on 13 February 2015. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^Villoria, Gerald (7 December 2004). 'WWE SmackDown vs. RAW Review'. X-Play. Archived from the original on 15 December 2004. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^Gardner, Omari (21 November 2004). ''WWE SmackDown vs. Raw''. Detroit Free Press. Archived from the original on 4 December 2004. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw at MobyGames